Dynamic Rescue is excited to bring to you the NEW AVAO BOD Harness by Petzl. A lot of research has gone into this fall arrest and work positioning harness so it could be designed for the greatest comfort in all positions. Lets look at some of these great features.
The AVAO is designed with X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension and a semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension. Petzl has listened to customers and developed foam shoulder straps that are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. Also, when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders.
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging.
Carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers