Cancellations, Refunds and Returns:
1) If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by notifying Dynamic Rescue Systems Inc. within twenty-four (24) hours of submitting your order by calling (604) 522-0228. If you change your mind regarding a product you have ordered and decide to cancel or change the order after it has already shipped, YOU MUST STILL ACCEPT DELIVERY OF THE ORIGINAL ORDER. If you refuse to accept delivery, you will still be liable for all shipping fees, brokerage charges and duty payable on the original order and on any products refused, returned to sender or undeliverable by our carrier.
2) Any stocked product may be returned within fifteen (15) days of purchase, provided that it is in unused, like-new condition, this does not apply to items that have been specially ordered in. Due to hygiene concerns we will not accept returns of opened medical and breathing apparatus. Products returned more than thirty (30) days from the shipping date will not be refunded and will be returned to you at your own cost. Special order items will be final sale only. These items will be identified at the time of order to ensure clarity.
3) All returned products must be returned in the original packaging, including all items originally packaged with the product (e.g., documentation, warranty, user’s manual, accessories). Products must be well packed in order to protect against loss or damage. Include the original customer receipt with the returned product. In the event that returned products do not include all components (e.g., manuals, accessories, original packaging, blank warrant cards, other materials), you may be subject to a restocking fee. Restocking requirements and fees vary by manufacturer.
4) If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of a product you have purchased, we will gladly offer a full refund upon inspection and identification of the problem.
5) To return a product, call our Customer Service Centre at (604) 522-0228 with your order number and receipt number if available. We will issue you instructions for return.
6) If your order is damaged or missing items upon receipt, you must notify Dynamic Rescue Equipment Sales Inc. within 48 hours of delivery by calling the Equipment Sales Division between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM (PST), Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
7) When shipping products back to Dynamic Rescue Systems Inc., retain a copy of the tracking number from the shipping carrier for your records, so you can track the shipment. We recommend that you insure the shipment against loss or damage.
8) Any refunds issued will be for the purchase price of the returned item(s), including any applicable taxes. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
9) Any rebate associated with the returned products will be voided. For refunds on products paid for by credit or debit card, a refund will be issued to the same credit or debit card used for the original purchase. For refunds on products paid for by cheque, a refund cheque will be issued by mail within 14 days from the date we receive the returned merchandise.
10) Clearance items and items sold at a discounted price are sold “AS IS” – no refunds or returns on these item(s).
Warranties - Limited Warranty:
The warranty and return policy for all products sold hereunder is determined by the original equipment manufacturer and/or supplier. All products sold by DRS are warranted only to the extent of the manufacturer’s/supplier’s warranty, and only to customers for resale or for use in their business or recreational purposes. Products are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials only in accordance with the individual manufacturer’s warranty policy. Any part which is determined by DRS to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to DRS, shipping costs prepaid, will be repaired or replaced, at DRS’ sole discretion, as the Buyer’s exclusive remedy.
DRS will make a good faith effort for prompt correction or other adjustment with respect to any product which proves to be defective within the warranty period. Before returning any product, write to or call DRS at the location and number below, giving date and number of original invoice and describing the defect. DRS will give instruction as to the method of returning the product.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, returns, refunds, or our policies, please contact our Customer Service Center