Mobile Escape Hood, w carry bag, and ABEK1-CO-P3 combination filter.
The escape hood is a filtering respiratory protective device for self-rescue in the event of fire and/or chemical emission accident.
The escape hood is based on the SR 100 half mask body in silicone and the hood is made of chemical resistant and flame retardant material which gives you an excellent fit and high comfort. The hood can be put on without any prior adjustment and no need for a fit test prior to use. The hood fits most adults and teenagers.
The two exhalation valves and filter combination with low exhalation and inhalation resistance gives minimal strain for the user in a potential psychological and physical environment.
The hood is vacuum packaged in an aluminum bag and is available for either stationary or mobile use in a bag that can be attached to the belt. The durable and vacuum packed aluminum bag gives you a carefree use for 10 years with no need of service or maintenance.
When you are working on the fireline, you don't want to have to fight with your respirator. The Sundstrom Wildland Kit is designed for superior protection, spark resistance and the lowest inspiratory effort on the market.
Based on a non-allergenic, FDA approved Silicone respirator base, the mask seal means a very high protection factor.
• Easily adjustable V-shaped elastic head harness with a large crown plate makes donning easier and more comfortable to wear for long durations.
• Unique inhalation and double exhalation valve design provides one-half the breathing resistance of competitive respirators. This means easier breathing and greater respirator compliance.
• Extra large 201 square inch P100 filter area provides extremely low breathing resistance, high airflow and extended filter life.
• High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers ten times more filter effectiveness than required by NIOSH. Each filter tested for 99.997% filter efficiency.
• The pre-filter system collects coarse particles thereby extending the life of the P100 filter.
• Spark arrester protects the P100 and pre-filter against sparks and ash particulates.
• Mask can be used with or without the supplied chemical cartridge.
• NIOSH approved.
• Easily fit tested and fit checked.
1x SR-100 Silicone Half-Mask
1x P100 Particulate Filter
1x Pre-Filter Holder
1x Spark Arrester
1x ID Label
1x User Manual
1x Storage Box
The SR 510 is a mechanical particle filter with very high efficiency (>99,997%) and an active area of 13 dm2.
SR 510 protect against all types of particles (dust, fume, fog, spray, asbestos), even bacteria, viruses and radioactive pollution.
SR 510 fits on all Sundström filtered respirator products.
Combinations of filters can be used if gases/vapours and particles occur at the same time.
The SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF chemical cartridge is used together with Sundström half masks and full face masks Air Purifying Respirator (APR) to provide protection against the following types of gases and vapours:
This chemical cartridge is approved for independent use or can be combined with the Sundström particulate filter SR 510, P100 in order to obtain protection against aerosols (particles), e.g during spray painting.