The SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF chemical cartridge is used together with Sundström half masks and full face masks Air Purifying Respirator (APR) to provide protection against the following types of gases and vapours:
This chemical cartridge is approved for independent use or can be combined with the Sundström particulate filter SR 510, P100 in order to obtain protection against aerosols (particles), e.g during spray painting.
Sold Out - $17.54
The SR 510 is a mechanical particle filter with very high efficiency (>99,997%) and an active area of 13 dm2.
SR 510 protect against all types of particles (dust, fume, fog, spray, asbestos), even bacteria, viruses and radioactive pollution.
SR 510 fits on all Sundström filtered respirator products.
Combinations of filters can be used if gases/vapours and particles occur at the same time.
Sold Out - $45.22
The SR 100 half mask is an Air Purifying Respirator (APR) made of silicone in three sizes, i.e. S/M, M/L and L/XL.
The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance. The valve covers with partitions effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist.
The material and pigment of the mask body are approved by FDA and BGA for foods, which minimizes the risk of contact allergies.
The easily adjustable elastic head harness straps of the mask are designed as a V-shaped loop and have a large dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and safe fit.
The mask is used either as an APR in combination with filters and/or cartridges from the Sundström range, or in combination with the SR 307 compressed air attachment, this combination is called a Type C Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator (SAR).
Note: The compressed air attachment SR 307 can be connected to the SR 100 half mask, this combination is called a Type C Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator.
A pre-filter holder for simple checking of the performance is supplied.
Best stored in box SR 230 or storage case SR 339.
Sold Out - $82.37
When you are working on the fireline, you don't want to have to fight with your respirator. The Sundstrom Wildland Kit is designed for superior protection, spark resistance and the lowest inspiratory effort on the market.
Based on a non-allergenic, FDA approved Silicone respirator base, the mask seal means a very high protection factor.
• Easily adjustable V-shaped elastic head harness with a large crown plate makes donning easier and more comfortable to wear for long durations.
• Unique inhalation and double exhalation valve design provides one-half the breathing resistance of competitive respirators. This means easier breathing and greater respirator compliance.
• Extra large 201 square inch P100 filter area provides extremely low breathing resistance, high airflow and extended filter life.
• High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers ten times more filter effectiveness than required by NIOSH. Each filter tested for 99.997% filter efficiency.
• The pre-filter system collects coarse particles thereby extending the life of the P100 filter.
• Spark arrester protects the P100 and pre-filter against sparks and ash particulates.
• Mask can be used with or without the supplied chemical cartridge.
• NIOSH approved.
• Easily fit tested and fit checked.
1x SR-100 Silicone Half-Mask
1x P100 Particulate Filter
1x Pre-Filter Holder
1x Spark Arrester
1x ID Label
1x User Manual
1x Storage Box