The SMC Micro PMP‰۪s areåÊa well-built, small pulley that has plenty of capacity.
These pulleys are designed and manufactured to the same high-quality standards as the full-sized PMP‰۪s.
The wide base design maximizes the effectiveness of a Prusik hitch while a unique side plate formation allows the use of larger ropes in a compact pulley.
An oversized bell-shaped top hole accepts a large rescue carabiner or multiple small carabiners. The single can be rigged with 2 carabiners in a way that the 2nd carabiner serves as a Becket.
Solid side plates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snagging and are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency and reduce the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear that may occur with needle bearings.
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 ‰ÛÏT‰ Technical Use as required by most government and private agencies.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned and for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Matched double-bend side plates help to eliminate compression under load and the resulting friction on rope or sheave.
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when the pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- An over-sized top hole is designed for use with multiple carabiners. Single may be rigged with 2 carabiners in such a way that the 2nd carabiner may serve as a Becket.
- Made in the USA.
- Model #: NFPA153001
- Type: Single
- Dimensions: 3.75‰ x 2.55‰ x 1.12‰
- Material: High-Quality Aluminum
- Weight: 3.5 oz (99g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2‰ (13mm)
- Sheave: 1-3/8‰
- 3 Sigma MBS: 4,946 lbf (22kN)
- NFPA1983 (T) Certified
- Made In USA