Training in confined spaces comes with its own unique challenges - if you need to place a manikin within a training scenario, this specially designed model is the ideal choice. It is suitable for all confined space, urban search & rescue (USAR), motor vehicle accident (MVA), mountain or cave rescue scenarios.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manikin splits into smaller parts with no individual component weighing more than 25kg.
- Due to its detachable limbs, it is easier to position in your rescue scenario, especially for training in confined spaces.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‚Äòfeel‚Äô of an unconscious casualty.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd-floor window without damage (approx 4 meters).
- Water-repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Comes complete with boots, which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Fire & Rescue teams
- Technical Rescue training providers
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/TRT teams
- Mountain Rescue and Cave Rescue Teams
- Height: 1.8m
- Weight: 50kg
- Confined Space Manikin Product Datasheet