Sundstrom’s comfortable half mask respirator lets you work longer with less effort and better protection, and at less cost.
Protects against Anhydrous Ammonia
Due to the seriousness of exposure to anhydrous ammonia, personal protective equipment must be well maintained - including non-vented goggles, rubber gloves, heavy-duty longsleeved shirt, and long pants.
*Approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for low-level exposures not to exceed more than 250 parts per million.
Sundstrom’s P100 filter eliminates 99.997% of particles. NIOSH only requires 99.97% efficiency. That means our P100 filter is 10 X more effective, providing 10 X better protection.
Greater Comfort and Less Breathing Resistance
Our flexible Silcone mask fits great. Sundstrom’s unique design significantly cuts inhalation and exhalation resistance making the mask twice as easy to breathe through. This increases comfort and lengthens use time.
250% More Air Flow
Our half mask respirator and P100 filter allows breathing rates of more than 250 litres per minute as compared to most competitive products which generally allow only 95 lpm. This means the Sundstrom user can handle much heavier workloads.
The SR 100 half mask respirator can be used with our P100 filter and/or a range of chemical cartridges which can be “piggy-backed” together.
Far Less Cost Over Time
The SR 100 is an easy to maintain, clean and disinfect reusable mask. Our distinct pre-filter system prevents premature clogging of the particulate filter and extends filter life up to 5 times longer than competitive products.
When you are working on the fireline, you don't want to have to fight with your respirator. The Sundstrom Wildland Kit is designed for superior protection, spark resistance and the lowest inspiratory effort on the market.
Based on a non-allergenic, FDA approved Silicone respirator base, the mask seal means a very high protection factor.
• Easily adjustable V-shaped elastic head harness with a large crown plate makes donning easier and more comfortable to wear for long durations.
• Unique inhalation and double exhalation valve design provides one-half the breathing resistance of competitive respirators. This means easier breathing and greater respirator compliance.
• Extra large 201 square inch P100 filter area provides extremely low breathing resistance, high airflow and extended filter life.
• High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers ten times more filter effectiveness than required by NIOSH. Each filter tested for 99.997% filter efficiency.
• The pre-filter system collects coarse particles thereby extending the life of the P100 filter.
• Spark arrester protects the P100 and pre-filter against sparks and ash particulates.
• Mask can be used with or without the supplied chemical cartridge.
• NIOSH approved.
• Easily fit tested and fit checked.
1x SR-100 Silicone Half-Mask
1x P100 Particulate Filter
1x Pre-Filter Holder
1x Spark Arrester
1x ID Label
1x User Manual
1x Storage Box
The SR 510 is a mechanical particle filter with very high efficiency (>99,997%) and an active area of 13 dm2.
SR 510 protect against all types of particles (dust, fume, fog, spray, asbestos), even bacteria, viruses and radioactive pollution.
SR 510 fits on all Sundström filtered respirator products.
Combinations of filters can be used if gases/vapours and particles occur at the same time.
The SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF chemical cartridge is used together with Sundström half masks and full face masks Air Purifying Respirator (APR) to provide protection against the following types of gases and vapours:
This chemical cartridge is approved for independent use or can be combined with the Sundström particulate filter SR 510, P100 in order to obtain protection against aerosols (particles), e.g during spray painting.