Working at Height Manikin [Ruth Lee]
An extremely tough manikin for Working at Height training in many industries: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (UK) by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Working at Height - our manikins can help achieve this.
These manikins are essentially a combination of the standard Duty range and the Offshore manikins - construction is the same as the Duty models but the inner chest contains polypropylene plastic strips and closed cell foam, which creates a more rigid structure. This chest-like structure helps the manikin to maintain its shape when used in a harness and prevents 'slumping'.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilizes closed cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce 'slumping' when using a rescue harness.
- Tough Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevents excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights - will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
*PLEASE NOTE: this manikin does not include a rescue harness. You must provide your own rescue harness for training.
View full product details
- Fire & Rescue teams
- Technical Rescue training providers
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/TRT teams
- Mountain Rescue Teams
Not suited for:
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios – See the Fire House manikin.
- Use in water – See the Water Rescue range.
- Height: 1.8m
- Weight: 30, 50 or 70kg
The RLWAH50 50Kg adult can be considered to be the industry standard, but is also available as a 70Kg version for that extra challenge for rescuers, or a lighter version at 30Kg.
- Working at Height Manikin Product Datasheet