When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly.
DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
Their aluminum tripods are extremely lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another.
Ideal for confined space entry and emergency rescue applications, they can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices.
Sala tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement and safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction is easy to transport, set-up and use and will stand up to the elements for extended longevity
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Simple detent pin adjustment in 3 in. (7.6 cm) increments offers quick and easy set-up allowing you to custom fit your workspace.
- Built-in pulley system
- Provides an easy way to route your mechanical device lifeline into the confined space, and keeps it centred.
- Rubber safety shoes with spiked edges
- Offers a non-slipping design for both flat surfaces and uneven terrains for complete safety.
- Safety leg support chain
- Prevents movement of the legs when the system is under load providing added support, strength and safety.
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) eyebolt anchor points
- Two eyebolts designed to hand plumb regardless of surface are ideal for attachment of secondary or back-up systems.
- Quick connect winch/SRL mount bracket
- Easily attach a mechanical device such as winch or 3-way self-retracting lifeline directly to the tripod leg.
- Various winch and 3-way self-retracting lifeline configurations and options are available to suit most site requirements for added peace of mind.
- *Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately
- Equipped with i-Safe™
- Integrated RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections and tracking safety equipment.