$1,350.00 – Sold Out
Dynamic Rescue not only prides itself on knowing about rescue gear but about knowing the best gear to use in every scenario. Through decades of work in industry and in Fire Rescue, we have consistently found that one of the biggest challenges facing workers and rescuers is dealing with equipment once it has arrived on site. Too often gear that is purchased stays neatly wrapped in the box, and no one is quite sure how to use it. We solve this problem for you by providing pre-rigged kits, with exactly the gear needed, nothing more, nothing less, and operationally deployable. That means when your equipment arrives, all you have to do is take it out of the box and you're ready to go. Everything is already in place, cut, tied, labeled, and documented. Why make work or rescue any harder than it needs to be?
This kit includes the following equipment:
- 1 x 12.5 mm Static Kernmantle rope, Orange, 300' [New England],
- 1 x 8 mm Prusik cords, 5' [New England],
- 4 x Vulcan Screw-lock Carabiners [Petzl],
- 2 x Double Prusik Minding Pulleys, 3 inch [SMC],
- 1 x Single Prusik Minding Pulleys, 3 inch [SMC],
- 1 x Omni Sling, 10' [RSI],
- 1 x Vari-Rigger Anchor Strap [PMI],
- 1 x Deluxe Rope Pack, Orange [PMI].
This kit also includes all documentation you could need to deploy the gear including a customized rope log, an inventory reference card, rope manufacturing information as well as rope and cordage specification cards.
Included in the price are customized rope labels and documentation cards. Just include a note specifying your desired rope numbers and we'll handle the rest.
*For additional options and customization, please contact us directly at Sales@DynamicRescue.com